Kiarabilli is a charming two storey beach house with wrap around verandas and open plan living. The house can sleep up to 16 people which makes it perfect for large groups or multi-family holiday escapes. Located in Bulwer, close to Castaways Cafe, it is a great house to base yourself to explore the island from. Just a short stroll to the beach so you can enjoy a lovely refreshing swim or beach walk. The house has an extensive garden and lawns so there is plenty of room for the kids to run around. There is also an outdoor shower to wash off under when returning from the beach. Each level has a full kitchen, lounge room and dining area so there is plenty of space to spread out, entertain and relax. There are two BBQs (one on each level) and out door entertaining areas to enjoy. The ground level has an out door fire place to sit around and enjoy an evening drink, while the top level has an indoor fire place for those chilly winter evenings. You have a choice of renting the entire house or just renting the ground or top level (each level sleeps 8).
LAYOUT AND BED ROOM CONFIGURATION
- Full kitchen – including 2 full size fridge/freezers
- Lounge room with flat screen TV and day bed
- Dining area with 8 seater table
- Out door dining table with BBQ and out door fire
- Laundry (shared with upper level)
- Bedroom 1: 2 x bunks with double bed on the bottom and single bed on top (sleeps 6) with an ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 x queen bed (sleeps 2) with ensuite.
|Dining Table & Chairs
|Free Parking Space
Full Kitchen – Self Catering
Refrigerator – Full Size
TV – LCD/LED/Plasma